Swiss Army Knife of Quote Request for WooCommerce!
Sometimes the difference between making a sale or not is your customer’s ability to negotiate with you. Buying one t-shirt is not the same as 100 t-shirts for a summer camp.
As a customer, you would want the ability to make a deal. You can differentiate yourself from your competitors by empowering your customers to negotiate.
How about if you sell a service without cookie-cutter prices?
Do some of your customers need a quote before they can request a purchase order from their finance department?
Do you want to setup your shop so that only logged in users can see prices and visitors can only request quotes?
When a customer requests a quote, there is your chance to tell customer more about the product or service. You can setup marketing material ahead of time for each product or service in the product setup:
This information is presented to the customer in the thank you page and email confirmation. You can repeat this for as many as products you like or you can just attach generic marketing information or do both!
RFQ-ToolKit Plus can handle all of these scenarios and more. You might have a more formal lead generation process such as
Customer request a code
You send a proposal back to the customer
Customer pays or negotiates back and forth
RFQ-ToolKit Plus creates an order upon receiving the quote request with “Quote Request” status. Notifications are sent by changing the order status from “Quote Request” to “Quote Sent” and the order becomes payable. All these events are accompanied with email notifications. You can see the status of your leads in the orders list.
You can also see the status of your leads in the dashboard for quick reference.
You can use RFQ-ToolKit Plus in three ways:
- Your entire cart is setup as quote request. Customers submit the whole cart as a quote request. The only option at WooCommerce checkout is a quote request.
- Customer can either pay or request a quote at checkout.
- Customer designates certain products for quote request. Customer can request a quote for those items and purchase other items like they normally would.
RFQ-ToolKit Plus is a comprehensive solution for quote request and lead generation. Engage with your customers and get leads!
RFQ-ToolKit (Formerly Woo-RFQ) is an easy to configure plugin that turns your WooCommerce shopping cart into an RFQ system.It can be easily adjusted it to suit your quoting needs. This is an extension to our free plugin RFQ-ToolKit, quote request for WooCommerce.
Please Download Free Version and try the free version since it is a pre-requisite for this plugin. RFQ-ToolKit Plus is the premium version that adds more features and customization options to the basic version.
- Customize the quote request page for normal checkout.
- Shop manager can write a proposal to the customer in the quote request, optionally include a link to “pay” and link to “respond” and save the order status as “Quote Sent”. This triggers an email, notifying the customer of the quote along with the proposal. Customer can respond to the proposal and add a response(note) which notifies the shop manager.
RFQ ToolKit Plus Part One
- Order status report in dashboard for “Quote Requests” and “Quotes Sent”. You can customize the labels for the custom statuses in the RFQ-ToolKit settings page.
- Quote cart widget in the normal check.
- Change the “reply to” in emails to admin to be the customer’s email.
- Include additional product attributes and custom fields to be included in quote cart, in the order and the emails.
- Customize color, background color and mouse effects of the quote button.
- Add to quote short code.
- Add custom fields to your checkout page using a Ninja Form.
- Compatible with Ninja Forms version 3.0.
- Supports standard fields included with Ninja Forms 3.0. Note: The form is only used to capture data entered by the users for the quote request. Ninja Form Actions are not triggered.
- A submit button is required to be included in the form (Plugin will make it invisible but it is required). Prior documentation stated that it should not be included. It is now required.
- Do not include calculated fields, Recaptcha or Anti-Spam in your Ninja form.
- “CUSTOM NAME ATTRIBUTE” must be blank. Ninja Form sometimes(e.g city, zip) adds a value to “CUSTOM NAME ATTRIBUTE” when you add a field. Please blank out that value. This is found in the ADVANCED section of the field settings.
- “required fields” are handled normally with Ninja Forms setup.
Plugin saves the values entered by the user in the order.
- Add custom HTML content to the top and bottom of the quote request page.
- Designate additional fields as required for visitors such as phone,zip,state etc.
- Choose to allow create an account or disable.
- In “RFQ Checkout” , allow customer to pay now or submit a quote request at Checkout. Allows either “Checkout or Request quote” for the entire cart.
- RFQ Enable or disable all products in bulk. Useful if you use the “normal checkout” and have a lot of products.
- Support for bundled products in normal checkout. Basic version supports simple and variable products.
- Send custom content with the confirmation and proposal email. Customize the content even further based on each product.
RFQ ToolKit Plus Part Two: Email, Content Marketing & Dashboard
RFQ ToolKit Plus Part 3: Custom Form
- As a customer you will have access to our prioritized product support.