Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to our support forum!
- Where do I go for support? We provide videos that you can access on the product page. For additional questions please post your question in the product support forum.
Our standard response time is within 24 hours. To expedite your help requests, please include the version numbers you’re currently running for WordPress and WooCommerce and our plugin. If possible include the URL of the website in question and that can help us to research and test and provide faster support. If you have any screenshot or copy/paste version of the error message, please submit that too, along with any error logs. Please do not post your username, password, license keys or any other personal or sensitive information.
- Third Party Plugins: We only guarantee our plugin integration with standard WooCommerce & WordPress. If your question/issue is related to a third party plugin, please include a link to the plugin for reference.
- For developers we can add actions / filters based on request if technically appropriate. We support our plugin and help with installations, plugin conflicts etc. Modifying your templates/themes, general programming issues are not within our plugin support.
- Source: All the software is distributed under the terms of the GPL license version 2.0.
- Does it work with my theme or other plugins? While there is no way to guarantee compatibility with all themes, the free version is a good test to see if the plugin is compatible with your theme or other plugins.
- Does it work with other third party plugins?While there is no way to guarantee compatibility with all themes, the free version is a good test to see if the plugin is compatible with your theme or other plugins.
- How about additional features? We always look for feedback and suggestions. We incorporate those suggestions and requests in our updates as much as possible when feasible.
- Do you support the free version? We actively support the free version on the free plugin page.
- Where is the documentation? We provide videos that you access on the product page. For additional questions please post your question in the product support forum.
- Refund Policy: We firmly believe in our product 100%, but since digital products are not able to be returned, we do not give refunds. We do provide a free version to try.