RFQ-ToolKit Extra Product Fields
RFQ-ToolKit Extra Product Fields adds a Ninja Form to your Single Product Page to gather additional information from the client. It uses Ninja Forms so it requires Ninja Forms. It requires our free quote request plugin RFT-Toolkit plugin. Although it was designed to work with our quote request plugin, it also works with ordinary WooCommerce orders.
- Add custom fields to your product in the single page using a Ninja Form.
- Compatible with Ninja Forms version 3.0.
- Supports standard fields included with Ninja Forms 3.0.(Not paid, e.g file upload or third party extensions)
- Note: The form is only used to capture data entered by the users for the quote request. Ninja Form Actions are not triggered.
- A submit button is required to be included in the form.
- “CUSTOM NAME ATTRIBUTE” must be blank. Ninja Form sometimes(e.g city, zip) adds a value to “CUSTOM NAME ATTRIBUTE” when you add a field. Please blank out that value. This is found in the ADVANCED section of the field settings.
- It does not allow price adjustments with the fields/options.
Plugin saves the values entered by the user for each product in the order.
The information entered by client is view-able in the cart, the order and the email. Any information captured does not affect the price of the item.
You can control to show and select the Ninja Form globally, at category level and at the product level.