RFQ-ToolKit File Upload Extension to RFQ-ToolKit
File Upload Plugin enables your customers to upload files and link them to WooCommerce orders or quote requests, if our free plugin RFQ-ToolKit is enabled. It can work with WooCommerce alone and link files to regular WooCommerce orders.
- Allow Customers to upload file(s) and attachments.
- Can be used without RFQ-ToolKit installed.
- Customer can link the files to orders immediately after checkout in the “Thank You” page.
- Customers can upload files at anytime in my account “uploads” page.
- Customer can upload in the my account-orders page and link them to the order.
- Admin/Shop manager can upload files on behalf on the customer in the order screen in the admin area.
- Files are linked to orders uniquely to avoid confusion. A file can link to one order but an order can have many files linked to it.
- Customer can change the order the file links to in the my account-orders section.
- Admin and customers can view the linked files in orders.
- Customers can view all their files in my account “uploads”.
- Admin can view all the files uploaded by a customer in the WordPress user profile page.
- File repository to view and manage the uploaded files.
- Optionally enable Google reCAPTCHA for file uploads.
- Control the file types allowed for upload.
- Block file types.
- For security purposes, files determined by the system as executable files are not allowed regardless of allowed files list.
- As a customer you will have access to our prioritized product support.