NP Quote Request WooCommerce
Swiss Army Knife of Quote Request for WooCommerce!
Sometimes the difference between making a sale or not is your customer’s ability to negotiate with you.
As a customer, you would want the ability to make a deal. You can differentiate yourself from your competitors by empowering your customers to negotiate.
NP Quote Request WooCommerce Plus can handle all of these scenarios and more. You might have a more formal lead generation process such as:
- Customer requests a quote.
- You send back an estimate along with proposal back to the customer.
- Customer pays or negotiates back and forth.
NP WooCommerce Quote Request creates an order upon receiving the quote request with “Quote Request” status. Notifications are sent by changing the order status from “Quote Request” to “Quote Sent” and the order becomes payable. All these events are accompanied with email notifications. You can see the status of your leads in the orders list.
You can also see the status of your leads in the dashboard for quick reference.
YYou can use NP WooCommerce Quote Request Plus in multiple ways:
- Customers submit the whole cart as a quote request. The only option at WooCommerce checkout is a quote request.
- Customer can either pay or request a quote at WooCommerce checkout.
- Customer can either pay or request a quote at WooCommerce checkout with a minimum purchase requirement. Below that amount customers can only purchase.
- You can designates certain products for quote request. If customer adds any of those items in the cart then the whole cart can only be submitted as a quote request. Otherwise, they checkout normally.
- You can designates only certain roles the ability to view prices and purchase normally at WooCommerce checkout. Other roles can only request a quote and can not view prices.
- You can designates certain products for quote request. Customer can request a quote for those items using a quote request page and purchase other items like they normally would in the WooCommerce checkout.
When a customer requests a quote, there is your chance to tell customer more about the product or service. You can set up marketing material ahead of time for each product or service in the product setup:
This information is presented to the customer in the thank you page and email confirmation. You can repeat this for as many as products you like or you can just attach generic marketing information or do both!
Quote Request Plus is a comprehensive solution for quote request and lead generation. Engage with your customers and get leads!
NP Quote Request WooCommerce is an easy to configure plugin that turns your WooCommerce shopping cart into an Quote Request system. It can be easily adjusted it to suit your quoting needs. This is an extension to our free plugin NP Quote Request WooCommerce.
Please Download Free Version and try the free version since it is a pre-requisite for this plugin. Quote Request Plus is the premium version that adds more features and customization options to the basic version.
- Customize the quote request page for normal checkout.
- Shop manager can write a proposal to the customer in the quote request, optionally include a link to “pay” and link to “respond” and save the order status as “Quote Sent”. This triggers an email, notifying the customer of the quote along with the proposal. Customer can respond to the proposal and add a response(note) which notifies the shop manager.
Quote Request Toolkit Plus Part One
- Order status report in dashboard for “Quote Requests” and “Quotes Sent”. You can customize the labels for the custom statuses in the Quote Request Toolkit settings page.
- Quote cart widget in the normal check.
- Change the “reply to” in emails to admin to be the customer’s email.
- Setup products by category.
- Customize color, background color and mouse effects of the quote button.
- Add to quote short code.
- Add custom fields to your checkout page using a Ninja Form.
- Compatible with Ninja Forms version 3.0.
- Supports the free standard fields included with Ninja Forms 3.0.(Premium extensions are not gauranteed to work with our plugin and are not supported. File upload is not compatible with this plugin. For file upload please check our File Upload plugin.)
- Note: The form is only used to capture data entered by the users for the quote request. Ninja Form Actions are not triggered. Notification email should be turned off.
- A submit button is required to be included in the form.
- “CUSTOM NAME ATTRIBUTE” must be blank. Ninja Form sometimes(e.g city, zip) adds a value to “CUSTOM NAME ATTRIBUTE” when you add a field. Please blank out that value. This is found in the ADVANCED section of the field settings.
- Add custom HTML content to the top and bottom of the quote request page.
- Designate additional fields as required for visitors such as phone, zip, state.
- Choose to allow create an account or disable.
- RFQ Enable or disable all products in bulk. Useful if you use the “normal checkout” and have a lot of products.
- RFQ Enable or disable all products in a category. Useful if you use the “normal checkout” and have a lot of products.
- Plugin can operate in 2 modes: Request for quote checkout and normal checkout.
- In “RFQ Checkout” , you can optionally allow customer to pay now or submit a quote request at Checkout. Allows either “Checkout or Request quote” for the entire cart.
- With “Checkout or Request quote” you can limit by minimum purchase ( quote request available above a minimum).
- With “Checkout or Request quote” you can limit by allowing either quote request or purchasing depending on the products in the cart.
- Send custom content with the confirmation and proposal email. Customize the content even further based on each product.
- Accept customer bids while submitting quotes.
Quote Request Toolkit Part Two: Email, Content Marketing & Dashboard
Quote Request Toolkit Part 3: Custom Form
- As a customer you will have access to our prioritized product support.
- Does it work with my theme or other plugins? Please try the free version . The free version can give you a good idea if it works with your theme or other plugins. If it it does not let us know and send us a link to the plugin if it is a free plugin/theme on WordPress.org. We can check and let you know if it works in the premium version. We support the free version also, so you can ask us questions on WordPress.org forum.