NP Quote Request WooCommerce – Custom Product Fields adds a custom Ninja form to to your single product page or checkout page to gather additional information from your customers. It requires Ninja Forms. It integrates seamlessly with our free quote request plugin NP WooCommerce Quote Request and NP WooCommerce Quote Request Plus. It can be used with quote items, as well as WooCommerce orders.
- Add custom fields to your product in the single page using a Ninja Form.
- It does not allow price adjustments with the fields/options.
- Compatible with Ninja Forms version 3.0.
Plugin saves the values entered by the user for each product in the order.
The information entered by client is view-able in the cart, the order and the email. Any information captured does not affect the price of the item.
You can control to show and select the Ninja Form globally, and at the product level. There is a utility in the admin section to select your from by product category. Please Note: Our Plus plugin also allows custom forms but only at checkout for quote requests. This plugin allows custom forms in product single pages for quote requests and/or WooCommerce orders.
- Supports the free standard fields included with Ninja Forms 3.0.(Premium extensions are not guaranteed to work with our plugin and are not supported. File upload is not compatible with this plugin. For file upload please check our File Upload plugin.)
- Note: The form is only used to capture data entered by the users. Ninja Form Actions(including email are not triggered).
- A submit button is required to be included in the form.
- “CUSTOM NAME ATTRIBUTE” must be blank. Ninja Form sometimes(e.g email, city, zip) adds a value to “CUSTOM NAME ATTRIBUTE” when you add a field. Please blank out that value. This is found in the ADVANCED section of the field settings.