RFQ-ToolKit Customer File Upload
Do you need to view attachments to provide a quote to your customers? Do you want to allow your customers to upload documents that are linked to quote requests or orders? Do you have a need to let your customers upload attachments that they can manage from the “My Account” section of the site? If you do, then this plugin can really help you with the above.
You and your customers can easily upload files and link/unlink them to orders and quote requests.
This plugin is very easy to setup in the admin section.
RFQ-ToolKit File Upload Plugin enables your customers to upload files and link them to WooCommerce orders and customer quote requests.
It works with our free plugin RFQ-ToolKit to link files to quote requests. It can also work as a standalone plugin with WooCommerce to link files to regular orders.
Attachments are saved in WordPress and can be viewed in the Media section. Links and thumbnails are viewable in the orders. In the order you can view the files. In the order admin you can also upload and link files to the order for the customer.
In the My Account section the user can see all their orders under upload
Users can also see the files attached to their orders in the orders section and upload and add additional files.
Admin can view all the files by a user in the profile section:
Customers can view and manage their uploads in the My Account section:
If your customers need to upload files along with their quote requests or orders, then this plugin is for you!
- Allow Customers to upload file(s) and attachments.
- Can be used with or without RFQ-ToolKit installed.
- Customer can link the files to orders immediately after checkout in the “Thank You” page.
- Customers can upload files at any time in “my account->uploads” page.
- Customer can upload in “my account->orders” page and link them to the order.
- Admin/Shop manager can upload files on behalf on the customer in the order screen in the admin area.
- Files are linked to orders uniquely to avoid confusion. A file can link to one order but an order can have many files linked to it.
- Customer can change the order the file links to in “my account->orders” section.
- Admin and customers can view the linked files in orders.
- Customers can view all their files in “my account->uploads”.
- Admin can view all the files uploaded by a customer in the WordPress user profile page.
- File repository to view and manage the uploaded files.
- Optionally enable Google captcha for file uploads.
- Control the file types allowed for upload.
- Specify the allowed file types.
- For security purposes, files determined by the system as executable files are not allowed regardless of allowed files list.