RFQ-ToolKit Customer File Upload
This plugin allows your customers to allow your customers to upload documents that are linked to quote requests or orders.
Your customers can easily upload files and link them to orders and quote requests.
RFQ-ToolKit File Upload Plugin enables your customers to upload files and link them to WooCommerce orders and customer quote requests.
It works as a stand alone or with our free plugin RFQ-ToolKit to link files to quote requests. It can also link files to regular orders.
Attachments are saved in orders. Links and thumbnails are view-able in the orders.
If your customers need to upload files along with their quote requests or orders, then this plugin is for you!
- Allow Customers to upload file(s) and attachments.
- Admin and customers can view the linked files in orders.
- File repository to view and manage the uploaded files.
- Optionally enable Google captcha for file uploads.
- Control the file types allowed for upload.
- For security purposes, files determined by the system as executable files are not allowed regardless of allowed files list.
- It can be used in Quote Request page, WooCommerce checkout page or at product level.